Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hill Cipher app in Python with GUI


Ok, today I made an app for Hill Cipher. I know that I posted some articles about this subject, even some source code in C for the version with message saved as an array but today I made an app with GUI in Python for the version with message saved as a matrix. And works fine!
So, I wont put the source code, only a deb file for installing and running this app on Ubuntu distros and a short PDF that explain the mode how this programm encode/decode a message.
About the message, forgive me for some errors, it was my first time when I used LaTex. So, you can find the archive HERE

rerea

About rerea

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :